WE ASK THAT ALL PERSONS ENTERING OUR OFFICE WEAR A MASK. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE MASKS OR GLOVES.
We are screening temperatures of all persons entering our office. If you have a temperature of 99 or higher, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. You will be asked if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or its antibodies, if you have been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or its antibodies, and if you are currently awaiting test results. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are continuing to update our policies and procedures to ensure your health and wellness are our priority.
- WE ASK THAT ALL PERSONS ENTERING OUR OFFICE WEAR A MASK. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE MASKS OR GLOVES.
- We are NOT offering any COVID-19 testing or screening - we do not offer swab testing or antibodies testing.
- If you had an appointment in late March or April that we unfortunately needed to take off of our schedule, our staff is working diligently to contact you to reschedule that appointment. Please feel free to call to reschedule as well!
- We are unable to accept walk-ins of any kind at this time. If you are hoping to purchase products, please call ahead to make arrangements.
- When the clinic is open for appointments, we aim to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any given time. If you are scheduled for an appointment, please arrive on time and do not bring any guests unless you need assistance. If you need assistance, please try to limit it to 1 person if possible.
- Patient balances can be paid online through our website. You will need a unique bill pay code, which can be found on your most recent statement. If you need a copy of your statement or your unique bill pay code, please email [email protected] for that information.
At your appointment, you will be asked:
- If you have recently had a fever, cough, or experienced shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or its antibodies. If you have tested positive, you will be asked how you were tested and which antibodies were present.
- If you are currently awaiting test results. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If anyone with whom you have had direct contact tested positive for COVID-19 or its antibodies. If the answer is yes, you will be asked how the test was administered and which antibodies were present.
In order to minimize contact, we are doing a paperless check-in. YOU are responsible for ensuring that our office has the following information up to date:
- Insurance coverage - PLEASE PRESENT YOUR CARD AT EVERY VISIT
- Mailing/billing address
- Phone number
- Preferred pharmacy
- Any changes in medications, allergies, surgeries, or other medical history updates