- New Patient Packet (5 pages): please print, complete, and bring to your appointment
- Patient Registration Information: for new patients OR existing patients who wish to update information
- Policies and Procedures: information on our medical, financial, billing, and other policies
- Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices, and Authorization to Share Protected Health Information: change or update the party/parties with whom we may share your protected health information (PHI) Note: This form is NOT for releasing medical records to yourself or another office - please see the links below.
- Patient Health History Form: we ask that our patients provide a complete and up-to-date medical history at each visit
- Over 18 Guarantor Change Form: Patients over the age of 18 are legally responsible for their own medical bills. Please use this form to update any necessary information when you turn 18.
- Consent to Treat a Minor/Vulnerable Adult
Medical Records Release
Note: Please allow up to 7 business days for medical records requests to be completed. Records sent from our office will be sent via mail or fax. If you are requesting records to be faxed, you must provide a valid fax number for the receiving office. Records longer than 25 pages will be mailed.
- To release records to Georgia Skin Specialists from a different office: Use this form if you would like to have records sent TO Georgia Skin Specialists
- To release records from Georgia Skin Specialists to a different office: Use this form if you would like to have Georgia Skin Specialists send records to another office
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to see answers to common questions