We have provided a sampling of the major insurance plans we accept. While this list is updated regularly, Georgia Skin Specialists does not guarantee that we participate with all plan products, which is determined by your insurance carrier. You should contact your insurance carrier to verify coverage prior to obtaining any services.
Commercial Payer Participation
- Aetna – all commercial, non-HIX plans
- Alliant Health Plans – all commercial, non-HIX plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (No Pathway or Pathway X Plans)
- ChoiceCare – a Humana Company
- CIGNA – all commercial, non-HIX plans
- Coventry Healthcare National Network PPO
- Coventry of GA HMO/POS
- First Health Network – a Coventry Healthcare plan
- HUMANA – all commercial, non-HIX plans
- Kaiser Permanente – PPO
- MultiPlan Network
- PHCS Network – (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Tricare – Active, Retired and Prime Military (All Plans)
- United Healthcare – all commercial, non-HIX plans
- UnitedHealthOne (Golden Rule)
- Cigna Oscar
Medicare, Medicare Advantage & Military Plan Participation
- Cigna HealthSprings — all plans
- Humana Medicare — all plans
- Medicare A&B (Traditional)
- United Healthcare Group Medicare Advantage PPO
- WellCare Medicare
We are currently out of network with Ambetter and do not accept Medicaid, Medi-Share, Friday, Liberty healthshare and Oscar.
We do require that co-payments and deductibles be paid at the time of service.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
If you have any questions about insurance providers or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.