If you are currently scheduled for an appointment, please note the following:
- You have never been to our practice before OR
- You have not been seen at our practice for a period of more than three (3) years
- Completed New Patient Paperwork (you may either complete/submit online OR print forms to bring with you!)
- Driver’s License/Photo ID
- A physical copy of your insurance card – we need the back AND front of the card
Patients under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent OR legal guardian. We cannot treat minors without a parent/legal guardian present. Minors who arrive without a parent or legal guardian will be asked to reschedule.
While we will do our best to verify your insurance benefits prior to your appointment, please note that you are responsible for making sure our office is in-network with your insurance company. We encourage patients to call the number on the back of their insurance card to verify this information. Please be aware that we do collect payment at time of service, which may include copay, or any payment that goes toward deductible or coinsurance. Georgia Skin Specialists is not responsible for unpaid amounts as a result of deductibles or denials from your insurance company. We cannot guarantee insurance coverage for any service provided.
Please notify our office PRIOR to your appointment date if we need to obtain pre-authorization or pre-certification for any service(s).
Once you schedule an appointment, you will receive an email inviting you to register for our patient portal. We encourage all patients to register for our portal to complete new patient information, access your medical records, and to communicate with our office.